The 1st PVC4Cables Conference ‘Sustainability, Innovation, Market: the new Horizons of the PVC Cables Industry’ took place in Lyon, France, on 26th October 2017.
The Conference presented and debated the state of the art on PVC cables (technical and environmental performance, regulatory framework, recycling technologies) and their beneficial properties.
Key topics were:
- PVC cables Market Update
- CPR, Euroclasses and additional criteria test methods, CE marking as quality control
- Update of RoHS and BEMP
- Cables recycling and legacy additives
- Performance improvement and innovation: the role of nanotechnologies
- How formulations can influence the PVC cables fire behaviour
- PVC cables additives: overview