The 1st PVC4cables Conference ‘Sustainability, Innovation, Market: the new Horizons of the PVC Cables Industry’ will take place in Lyon, France, on 26th October 2017.
The Conference will present and debate the state of the art on PVC cables (technical and environmental performance, regulatory framework, recycling technologies) and their beneficial properties.
Key topics will cover:
- PVC cables Market Update
- CPR, Euroclasses and additional criteria test methods, CE marking as quality control
- Update of RoHS and BEMP
- Cables recycling and legacy additives
- Performance improvement and innovation: the role of nanotechnologies
- How formulations can influence the PVC cables fire behaviour
- PVC cables additives: overview
We look forward to welcoming you at the 1st PVC4cables Conference and to having the opportunity to discuss with you the new horizons of a successful future for our PVC cables industry.
Register now and join us in Lyon on 26th October 2017.